During my lunch hour today, I went by Discover Mills Outlet Mall to shop for some new bras and check out Motherhood Maternity. Yes, I admit the limits of my current bras are being tested, not drastically, but enough to go up a size. I shopped for a while, purchased a few items along with a smoothie, and started making my way out of the mall. While walking out slurping my smoothie, a 20 something dude said hello and then as I walked by him, he took a long look and said “you look hot” (yes, he was of the African American persuasion). The whole exchange really cracked me up! Little did he know – I was wearing elastic waist maternity pants (translation: no back pockets - at least I’m keeping it classy with a thong) and have been gassy and queasy all day. I am also pretty sure I had just burped. Now, that is hot. Greg better watch his back.
1 comment:
Funny! Congrats on the pregnancy and all the craziness that goes along with it!
I'm a Georgia blogger, too, just popping in to say hello!
Post a Comment