
Avery is getting better and better at crawling. Friday, I sent her to school to debut a pair of dark pink Osh Kosh overalls. Apparently, they were still a little big as when she tried to crawl, her leg got hung up in the crotch and she got stuck! She voiced her displeasure and her teacher had to change her into an alternate ensemble. Oops! Sorry little buddy!
This weekend, Avery "helped" me fold laundry. She took great pleasure in unfolding anything that I had just folded. Here she is caught red-handed.


I decided it was time to try a bow. A pink one. Cute, huh? Is it cuter when she sticks her tongue out?

Here is an action shot of Avery crawling. Of course she makes a beeline for all the things she should not touch, like the lens of my Nikon D40!!!
1 comment:
Courtney, Avery is so adorable! I cannot get over those beautiful blue eyes with that blond hair. Sounds like it's time to babyproof your house. Have fun with that!
Post a Comment