Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gone Fishin'


We're off tomorrow for 8 days of fun in Wisconsin! Avery will experience her first plane ride; I'm just hoping that we aren't avoiding eye contact with our fellow AirTran passengers while we deplane. Regardless, we'll enjoy our cabin on the lake in St. Germain with the Zachs. We plan to spend lots of time swimming, boating, tubing, grilling, drinking and in general relaxing. The boys plan to do lots of fishing and who knows - maybe I'll cast a line or two myself.
Avery is just exhausted contemplating all the fun she'll have and the new friends and family she'll meet. We can't wait to share stories and photos when we return!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missing the posts this week! It's what I do during my lunch break!!
Be sure to post lots of pics from the trip when you get back! :)
Courtney T.