As promised, here are some more photos of our Northwoods adventures!

Here I am after catching my first fish, a Blue Gill. Despite not baiting my own hook, I was pretty proud of myself until Greg reeled this bad boy in....

This 42" Musky is the catch of Greg's life! And the talk of our vacation! Avery and I sure were proud of our handsome fisherman!

Despite looking horribly uncomfortable, Avery actually enjoyed riding on The Nitro, Uncle Marco's fishing boat.

She might have been a bit more comfortable on the pontoon wine cruise. Since we were low speed crusing on a huge pontoon, we didn't make her wear the life jacket. She loved feeling the lake's breeze on her skin. She was so cute reaching her arms out and kicking her legs with a squeal when a gust came.

Avery loves the water, and especially had a blast chillin' (and I do mean chillin' as the water was a cool 70 degrees) in the floatie Auntie KC bought for her. That Auntie KC is the best!
We have lots more photos to share, so will be back soon. For a sneak peak, visit the photo share site which I've updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment