Monday, October 8, 2012

It's Fall Ya'll!

In celebration of October, my most favorite month of the year, we put some fall fun on our weekend agenda and hit Yahoo Farms.   After picking out pumpkins,  Avery enjoyed a pony ride and the bouncy house, but for another year, wanted nothing to do with the hayride.   I have no idea what she has against hay!

As for me, I liked seeing how much she'd grown since last year.   Check out this link:  Fall 2011




To keep with the fall theme, we decided to make some Halloween cut-out cookies, too.   I'm getting better at this cut-out cookie process and this time, about half of the bats, witches, and pumpkins turned out.  Avery had just as much fun decorating the blobs as she did the shapes.   As you can see, she's really only in it for the sprinkles application!
I can't wait for next weekend for more fall fun!

No comments: