Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day #2

We celebrated Mother's Day this year at home with a weekend visit from Meme and Grandpa and had a great weekend together. While the boys golfed on Saturday, the girls enjoyed lunch at an Atlanta institution - Mary Mac's Tearoom. Afterwards, we visited the Princess Diana exhibit. I think even Avery was in awe of the Princess's wedding dress with a 25 foot train. Or, maybe it was the constant supply of teddy grahams she enjoyed....we'll never know!

Speaking of eating, above, Avery took a break from eating chips at La Parilla to take a family photo. We enjoyed lunch on their patio on Mother's Day before Meme and Grandpa headed back to Charlotte.

I really racked up the loot this year. Avery made me some sweet hand and foot print art at school, and told her Daddy to buy me a pair of leather cowboy boots. I just can't wait to break them in! I hope your Mother's Day was just as special as mine was, and that you racked up the loot, too!

No comments: