Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mom or Dad? You Decide.






So I've gotten a few comments from photos that I've shared that Avery strongly resembles her Dad. We've rustled up a few baby photos of us to get to the bottom of this. First Baby Daddy, then Avery, then me. What do you think? Can we skip our appearance on Jerry Springer?





5 comments:

The Goss Family said...

I think she is a great mixture! Looks like she has your nose!

Angela Herndon said...

Geez...this is tough. When I first saw the baby pics, but before I read the caption, I assumed the top one was you and the bottom one was Greg She does look like you, Courtney. Has your nose. At least your baby-self nose. Crazy!

MrsBlueberry said...

I think from all the pictures of Avery I've seen she looks like a mix of both of you. It is still hard to tell with the baby photos too! I can't wait to see her in person to decide.

O. Oyl said...

I guess they did not have color photagraphy back when Greg was born.

t said...

mmm I would say that she is a mix of both that leans towards her dad...but they change so much in the first year that that could change!