
I’ve been getting a few questions lately about my experience with cravings and aversions. To date, I have no new aversions to report, unlike my preggo co-worker who can’t step foot into an Italian restaurant because she can no longer stand the smell of marinara. I can share that I have definitely experienced intense cravings for….cheese! Grilled cheese sandwiches and cheese and crackers are the most prevalent, though Wednesday for lunch, I just had to have white pizza, followed by mac and cheese with dinner. After dinner, I watched the grilled cheese episode of Throwdown with Bobby Flay and created a puddle of drool in my lap. I do enjoy a daily serving of cottage cheese, and can’t wait to enjoy swiss cheese fondue on girl’s night at Nat’s next Thursday. But despite the benefit of providing some much needed calcium, I do hope this craving will yield its way to something a little less fattening! I guess Panda is her father’s daughter – already avidly supporting the major export of his Wisconsin homeland!

No comments:
Post a Comment